Fun with Prana (Kids, Teens)
Age groups: KIDS (7 to 12) and TEENS (12 to 16).
Trainer: Yulia Pal
Minimum participants: 6.
Dates: as announced.
We are offering a 10% discount to "prana healing kids" AND a 10% discount to the second sibling. The workshop will also include theatre games designed to encourage creativity and imagination.
Parents are invited to participate.
The teachings are UNIVERSAL, designed for awareness and character development, based on fundamental human values.
Aided with a PowerPoint slide show.
The course is facilitated by Yulia Pal, a healer with 20+ years of experience in this field.
What Will Children Learn
We are living in a world of Life Energy or Prana. It is actually very tangible and easy to feel with our hands. This workshop will teach children how to feel this energy and how to safely utilize it as first aid and to improve various aspects of their life.
Children will learn that everything they say and do has meaning and affects their energy level. They will also learn self-help techniques to help them to become better persons.
- Develop the awareness of the energy field which is all around us
- Learn how to feel the energy with their hands
- Draw the aura around living things
- Have fun in sensing the energy of different objects
- Games to develop intuition
- Learn how to absorb and project Life Energy
- Learn simplified healing techniques
- Practice simplified procedures for self-help in cuts, abrasions, heaviness in the abdomen, mental tiredness
- Learn simple pranayama for calming and refreshing the mind
- Observe the energy effect of our "good" and "bad" actions
- Rooting and what it can do for you
- The Law of Attraction: you get in return the same energy that you give out.
- How to write positive affirmations and energize yourself with them
- How to bless Mother Earth and your life
This workshop includes drawing and coloring activity to help children to remember the course material. The workshop will also include theatre games designed to encourage creativity and imagination.
The number of participants: 6 to 16
Venue: as announced
Fees: as announced
Timings: 9.30 to 12.30 (or as announced) for three days with a tea break.
Contact: Yulia (ph. 9811155388)
TEA BREAK: The students are requested to bring some healthy food or drink. Please avoid aerated drinks and junk food.
DRESS CODE: Students will have to wear light and loose-fitting clothes for the workshops. Track pants and T-shirts for both boys and girls, no fancy dresses.
You will not be registered into the program until the advance payment of Rs. 1000 is received.